JATM is added/indexed in the following databases:
Journal of Aerospace Technology and Management (JATM) is a techno-scientific publication published in continous mode by Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia Aeroespacial (DCTA) and aims to serve the international aerospace community. It contains articles that have been selected by an Editorial Committee composed of researchers and technologists from the scientific community.
Mission: To present scientific and technological research results related to the aerospace field, as well as promote an additional source of diffusion and interaction, providing public access to all of its contents, following the principle of making free access to research and generate a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JATM is added/indexed in the following databases;
- ESCI - Web of Science
- SCOPUS - Elsevier;
- SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online;
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts Service;
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals;
- LIVRE - Portal to Free Access Journals;
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR;
- SUMÁRIOS.ORG - Summaries of Brazilian Journals;
- EZB- Electronic Journals Library;
- ULRICHSWEB- Ulrich´s Periodicals Directory;
- SOCOL@R- China Educational Publications;
- LATINDEX-Regional Cooperative Online Information System for Scholarly Journals from Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal;
- PKP-Public Knowledge Project;
- EBSCO Publishing;
- PERIÓDICA/CLASE - Index of Latin-American Journals in Science;and
- PERIÓDICOS CAPES.
In WEB QUALIS System, JATM is classified as B1.
In January 2014, JATM merged with Journal of Aerospace Engineering and Applications (JAESA) becoming an official publication of Associação Aeroespacial Brasileira (AAB).
JATM is affiliated to ABEC - Associação Brasileira de Editores Científicos.
The journal uses SIMILARITY CHECK to prevent plagiarism and all published articles contain DOI numbers attributed by CROSSREF.
The journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.